Tuesday 3 July 2012

Sally Cinnamon, you are my world..

Hey everyone. I have been very absent from my blog recently, this is down to my commitments regarding PGCE (teacher training), I can proudly say I have finished now, getting a job is what I'm trying to do now. Word of advise, don't leave things until the last minute, the course was very challenging for me (yes there were tears and arguments), but I bloody did it :D

On a much more interesting note, I went to see the Stone Roses on Saturday (Heaton Park, Manchester), with my boyfriend and some of his friends. AMAZING. EMOTIONAL. BRILLIANT. The Roses split up in 1996, only very recently they decided to reform. Pro Green (with the help of Lily Allen),The Wailers, Hollie Cook and Beady Eye supported. Beady Eye, were mega playing Oasis classic, Rock and Roll Star, that certainly got the audience warmed up.

The Roses opened with 'I wanna be Adored', the atmosphere was electrifying. I think I damaged my poor boyfriends eardrum. They played Sally Cinnamon, which is my all time favorite tune.

I'm not going to try and 'gig review it', because that's not me. What I can say is that I am so happy to be part of history, the Heaton Park gig was the fastest selling gig in UK history. Ian, Mani, John and Reni, you were amazing, thankyou for a quality night.


1 comment:

  1. love it

    xx

    i am back with a new blog:
    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete