Tuesday 11 September 2012

Shoe Whore

The past couple of months have been so hectic for me, after two solid years of hard work I am a fully qualified teacher. I know I've mentioned this on my last post, but I like saying it at every opportunity. I've worked hard for it, so I think I'm allowed to gloat.

Recently I had to sell my car ( financial reasons, running a car is expensive) and I've had to resort to walking and public transport, not my favorite things really. Due to the amount of walking, my legs are more defined and muscly. YAY. My feet, however, are paying for it. Blisters are covering my feet, big sore blisters. I couldn't handle the backs of my feet resembling something from the the Texas Chainsaw Massacre anymore, and with my beloved Adobe Chelsea boots on the way to shoe heaven, I needed some new shoes.

I've been eyeing up various shoes throughout the weeks, In the end I opted for a pair of TOMS. Everyone and their grandma has a pair, they are very popular at the moment. However the good side is, for every pair sold a child in need is given a pair of new shoes. I bought mine from Office for £40 ( £36 with student discount), pretty expensive but It's for a good cause. I'm in love with the ditzy/floral pattern, what can I say I do love a good floral.

I have worn these twice and have walked a fair distance in them already, they haven't rubbed yet, touch wood. Up to now I have found these shoes to be extremely comfortable, however I don't think they will last well throughout the colder months. Indeed, these are a perfect summer shoe.



No comments:

Post a Comment