Monday 7 November 2011

Willowpool Garden and Antiques Centre

Yesterday I went to Willowpool Garden and Antiques Centre. Don't be put off by the name, it's nothing like you're basic traditional Garden Centre, it is so much more :D. Willowpool is based just 10 minutes away from Manchester Airport, however you get to see some lovely parts of rural Cheshire. The main reason I go to Willowpool is because of it's quaint tea rooms. Tea tastes better drinking it from a China cup ;)I think.
Anyway I went with my Mum and Grandma yesterday (above). I ended up being treated to lunch, a toasted bagel with scrambled egg and bacon. Yummmmmmy. The tea rooms were decorated with Christmas decorations, this made me feel dead festive plus it was a bit chilly out aswell. Honestly it is such a lovely place to visit. They have everything from vintage clothing to bedding plants. So if anyone is ever in Cheshire, I would definitely recommend Willowpool ......

No comments:

Post a Comment